UPDATE WEDNESDAY 30/05/18:|
We are no longer processing new orders.
If you wish to purchase items from Juggleart, you may come into the store and purchase items until close of business at 5:30pm AEST on Thursday, 31st May 2018.
As per our previous post, supply of any ordered products is not guaranteed, and will be affected by remaining inventory. Efforts will be made to keep the website current, however all inventory availability is subject to change without notice. All web orders that we receive after 11:59pm on Wednesday 31st of May, 2018 will be manually cancelled.
We appreciate your patience, and your support, during this time.
It is with heavy hearts that we announce the closure of Juggleart. After 26 years, our doors will close for the final time at 5:30pm AEST on Thursday, 31st May 2018.
Gordon and his staff would like to express our heartfelt thanks to all of our friends and associates that have been part of the Juggleart family. Most of all, we would like to thank our loyal customers and wholesalers who have supported us for over two decades. We have met many wonderful people, and been involved in a lot of strange and fantastic projects. We will miss you.
Gordon Wilson, the owner of Juggleart, would like to issue the following statement:
After 26 years of supplying juggling and circus equipment, it has come a time for Juggleart to close the doors.
In the course of closing, we are announcing the following changes in policy effective immediately:
It has been a privilege to work within the circus arts community, where every day has been filled with the passion of artists and their artistry. The circus community has enriched my soul with a purity of spirit and extreme creativity which is seldom seen in the other realms of life.
Over the decades it has been extremely satisfying to see circus emerge as a valued educational vehicle in the Australian education system. I truly believe that circus is unsurpassed in the development of non-competitive game play, peer/peer collaboration and self-esteem. Circus fills school children with dreams and a freedom of spirit that promotes confidence, strength and skill that infiltrates every part of their lives. I have received so much personal satisfaction from the teaching of juggling and circus skills, and thank all of the valued customers and life long friends that have enriched my life in circus.
Any further announcements will be posted here. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be given for change of mind. If the problem with a product or service is minor, you must accept a free repair if Juggleart offers you one. Refunds and exchanges are only available for items with a major problem. This is when the item:
Please keep your proof of purchase - e.g. your receipt.
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn't do what Juggleart said it would and can't be easily fixed
- From Tuesday, 24th April 2018, all inventory will be liquidated at up to 40% off retail prices. Some products will not be discounted, including: Cuballs, Firewater, Spinning Plates, Walking Globes, and all customised gear. This list is not final, and is subject to change without notice.
- Juggleart's online shopping cart will be active and effective while supplies last. Supply of any ordered products is not guaranteed, and will be affected by remaining inventory. Efforts will be made to keep the website current, however all inventory availability is subject to change without notice.
- New orders will only be taken for products that are currently in stock, or that can be built from remaining inventory. Any ordered items that are out of stock will be removed from the order before it is filled. Juggleart may choose to suggest alternative products.
- All sales will cease at close of business on Thursday, 31st May 2018. No refunds, returns or exchanges will be accepted after this date.
Placing an order with us signifies your agreement to these terms.